Helpful Website Links
- Town of Stockbridge
- Draft and Final TMDL analyses and the Integrated List of Waters
- EPA’s 303(d) Fact Sheet for Massachusetts, a great overview of water quality in the state
- The Massachusetts Watershed-based Plan organizes information about Massachusetts’s watersheds by HUC-12 subwatersheds, and presents it in a format that will enhance the development and implementation of projects to restore water quality and beneficial uses in the Commonwealth.
- The Clean Water Toolkit, Massachusetts Nonpoint Source Pollution Management Manual. A new manual in electronic format that provides an overview of nonpoint source related issues, specific fact sheets and detailed information about best management practices to address nonpoint source problems, and a selector tool to help you identify appropriate best management practices based on several criteria
- University of New Hampshire Stormwater Center, http://www.unh.edu/erg/cstev/ , where in situ testing of several Best Management Practices is conducted. Visit this site for fact sheets and information about porous asphalt, gravel wetlands, swirl concentrators, and other relevant information.
- UMass Stormwater Technology Clearinghouse. A source of verified technical information about many stormwater best management practices and innovative devices
- MassDEP Indicative Summaries. One-page descriptions of projects that have received funding over the last five years.
- 2007 Grantees Guide, outlining reporting and administrative procedures for MassDEP grant recipients
- Water Quality Assessment reports
- Stormwater policy and general publications
- General information about funding and MassDEP grant programs
- Surface Water Quality Standards
- Generic Environmental Impact Report (GEIR) for control of aquatic plants in lakes and ponds
- Other watershed publications, including a list of available Diagnostic/Feasibility studies
- A summary of Grant and Loan Programs of the EOEEA, http://www.mass.gov/envir/grant_loan/
- Three excellent newsletters with comprehensive grant information from public and private sources: Riverways NewsNotes, http://www.mass.gov/dfwele/river/
Massachusetts Land Trust Coalition, http://www.massland.org/